Besides classic cruising, where you can enjoy beauty of Croatian towns, gorgeous bays for swimming and gastronomy most of our guests are here to have a scuba cruise or Diving Safari Croatia
Diving alongside Croatian coast you can see various underwater world and enjoy it:
- beautiful underwater walls covered with algae
- antic archeological sites
- sunken ships and airplanes
- plenty of fish and other marine life
Sailing with us will broaden the picture of Croatia as a country of 1000 islands, diverse marine life and pleasant locals
M/S Šćedro is equipped for groups up to 20 scuba divers, with plenty of space at stern, accompanied with platform for safe and easy access to and from water. We can also accept larger groups for up to 30 passengers. – contact us for details.
On route 1 you will enjoy:
- beautiful walls of Šolta island
- wrecked ships of Vis island ( 8 – 40 m) and for technical scuba divers wreck “Brion” (45-60 m)
- airplanes B-24 Liberator (38 m), B-17 (65-72 m)
- underwater walls of Hvar island covered with purple gorgonians
- archeological sites and various other sea life gems.
On route 2 you will enjoy:
- Various underwater world and walls of Šolta, Brač and Hvar
- underwater canyons and caves of Korčula
- various underwater world of Lastovo
- mediterenian architecture of Brač, Hvar and Korčula
On route 3 you will enjoy:
- underwater world of Šolta and Hvar
- archeological sites and walls of Mljet underwater world
- wreck of S-57 torpedo ship (24-40 m)
- wrecked cargo ship near Pelješac
- beautiful bays of Hvar, Korčula, Mljet national park
- traditional architecture of Pelješac captains homes
On Route 4 you will enjoy:
- underwater flora and fauna near Rogoznica and Primošten
- Kaprije island
- National park Kornati and Telašćica nature park
- underwater walls of Murter, Zlarin
- a trip to Krka waterfalls – National park Krka
- visit to Skradin, Primošten and Šibenik – crown jewels of north Dalmatia
- Krapanj island – lowest inhabited island of Adriatic sea, with longest diving tradition for sponges and coral diving , museum of diving equipment
- Zlarin island famous for rec corral which can be purchased in two different local shops
Trogir is our standard start-and-end point but if we can adopt to your requests for another port
Departure from Trogir are after 13:00 on Saturdays, and return to Trogir Friday late afternoon. We kindly ask our bellowed passengers to leave cabins by 9:00 on Saturdays so we can prepare the ship for next group.
Full board starts with lunch on Saturday and ends with breakfast next Saturday.
Half board starts with lunch or dinner on Saturday and ends with breakfast next Saturday.
4024total visits,1visits today